Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Class Direction

     I really like this English class. Last year I had Mr. Locks and I dreaded going to English, especially because I didn't really know anyone in the class. This year I knew most of the kids before the school year started. I wish we had more group work, though. I work better in a group then independently. I really want to have more hands on activities because I like to move around when I work. I don't like Independent Reading Thursdays because I absolutely hate reading books. If there was any way to cut out reading in English classes I would hope that everyone jumped on board. However, I like coming to this class because of the big discussions that we have about the readings even if I'm behind on my reading I become intrigued and want to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment