Friday, September 9, 2011

Introductions

     My name is John Doyle; however almost everyone I know calls me Jack. I'm 15 years old and I am a sophomore at Whitney Young High School. For elementary school I went to a small school called Keller, it's on the far Southside of Chicago in Beverly, there was only one class per grade and we only had 28 kids in my graduating class. I play football and baseball for Whitney Young and I really like it. With sports and some tough classes the work load can be stressful, but I learned how to get through it by doing my work on the train to and from school. I love sports; I have played them since I was able to walk. My favorite sports teams would have to be the Bears, Blackhawks (not just because they won the Stanley Cup), Bulls, and the White Sox. I don’t really like to read, but I am going to try to find a style of book that best suits me because I know that we’re going to do a lot of reading this school year. My favorite subject is probably math because the answers are definite and my least favorite is English, because I don’t like to read or write. My favorite color is green, and my lucky number is 13.

2 comments:

  1. What's up Jack, I had about the same number of kids in my graduating class so I know what it's like to go from a small school to a huge school. I agree with you about math, there is always a right answer. Do you only play baseball? Do you have any favorite sports teams you like that are not from Chicago? I also like Chicago teams but my favorite favorite team is Manchester United.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Filip i do play baseball. My favorite out of Chicago team is defiantly the Dallas Mavericks. It's not just because they won the championship, it's because they defeated the Miami Heat, which is my least favoritesports team of all time. I also like Manchester United, Wayne Rooney is my favorite soccer player.

    ReplyDelete